[dojo-contributors] build problem

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Sat Jun 3 15:08:39 EDT 2006

We cannot successfully build our TurboDbAdmin application under HEAD.

It appears to be some kind of memory issue, as we can shuffle about units
and still get failures if our build target will exceed roughly 375Kb. We
tried various switches to increase JVM RAM allocations to no avail.

The build reports itself as successful and the log of "list-profile-deps"
looks correct, but the built file contains a number of java errors that
start like this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid method Code
length 75588 in class file org/mozilla/javascript/gen/c1

We will try to rollback some dojo versions and see if the build starts to
work again, but I wanted to note the issue here.

Regards,
Scott J. Miles
TurboAjax Group
http://www.turboajax.com