[dojo-contributors] forums

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Thu Dec 7 12:44:10 EST 2006

+1 for forums, too

I'd add as a requirement:
	* RSS feeds per forum topic
	* good security record to include "mechanism to avoid comment-spam"

thanks

Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has
always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they
may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it:
always.  -- Mohandas K. Ghandi