[dojo-contributors] Contributor Shirts

Torrey Rice rice at itorrey.com
Sun Apr 30 15:29:11 EDT 2006

I have created samples for the Dojo contributor shirts as well as regular dojo shirts.

I think we all felt that the contributor shirts should be different than the regular shirts so an idea is that not only
will the front of the shirts be different but there will also be a small print on the back and the shirt would be a
different color (Navy Blue). Here is a sample of the contributor shirt

http://itorrey.com/dojoDemos/shirts/contributorShirt.gif

For the regular dojo shirts that we will sell and give away it's black with the tagline "the javascript toolkit" see
http://itorrey.com/dojoDemos/shirts/regularShirt.gif

Let me know what your thoughts are. I'm open to suggestions.

Just a note, we have to get these printed this week so we have some for the DDD.

Torrey