[dojo-contributors] Bootstrap refactoring landed on trunk

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Sat Apr 29 22:16:03 EDT 2006

Hi James.

Great work with the bootstrap code!  I'm playing with a string resource
loader (which I'll post for discussion next week after I merge with your
code)  I believe some of it belongs in the bootstrap (I know, you just
cleaned it up, and already people like me are trying to add bloat again :-)
I'll definitely want to solicit feedback on this) and may conflict with one
of your changes --

On 4/29/06, James Burke <jburke at dojotoolkit.org> wrote
>4) I didn't test any hostenvs except browser. I'm not sure how to test
>them. The biggest change is that bootstrap2.js is loaded before
>hostenv_*.js now (instead of after).

The code I wrote to load strings is based on locale, and the locale is
something that is hostenv-specific, so I was relying on hostenv to load
first.  Is this reordering necessary?

Regards,
Adam