[dojo-contributors] website download page b0rked

Cal Henderson cal at iamcal.com
Sat Apr 29 15:35:19 EDT 2006

Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com> wrote:
: I don't have the time to look at it today, but...we posted up a new
: Dojo build to the site yesterday (to support the map on the front
: page); it was my impression that while we were including the dojo
: script we weren't using it at all.  Now that I think about it, I
think
: David (way back when) set up the selector thingy on the download
page
: using Dojo.

i couldn;t figure out why the map wasn't loading for me - turns out i
had some of dojo cached. we should probably use cache-breaking urls
when we push new releases to the site - is there support anywhere for
building a package with version numbers in the filenames and having
dojo automatically do the right thing?

something like:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/dojo/dojo_022.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
 dojo.require("dojo.widget.Foo");
 dojo.require("dojo.widget.Bar");
</script>

which would then magically load src/widget/Foo_022.js, etc. that would
be neat.

--cal