[dojo-contributors] website download page b0rked

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:35:29 EDT 2006

Its on Mastodon and I have no idea if you have permissions for that or
not.  I do but I don't have any of my login info anymore (rebuilt 3
machines and switched to a different one in the past 2 months) so I
had to rely on Dustin and Alex to get it up there.

If you made the fix and it works, just check it into the repo and send
Alex a nice email asking if he could push it up there (or whether or
not you have permissions so that you can).

trt