[dojo-contributors] website download page b0rked

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Sat Apr 29 14:32:08 EDT 2006

Strange: download.shtml (from the repo) requires "dojo.event.BrowserEvent"
which is no longer a module. I'm not sure why this has cropped up just now.

Fwiw, RepubsubIO.js also refers to "dojo.event.BrowserEvent".

I don't know if I have permissions to upload anything to the website (what
machine is it on)?

Regards,
Scott

   _____