[dojo-contributors] website download page b0rked

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:30:43 EDT 2006

Bah.

I don't have the time to look at it today, but...we posted up a new
Dojo build to the site yesterday (to support the map on the front
page); it was my impression that while we were including the dojo
script we weren't using it at all.  Now that I think about it, I think
David (way back when) set up the selector thingy on the download page
using Dojo.

If you want to take a crack at it, the website is in the repo at
documents/website; everyone that's a contributor has always had access
to it...I probably won't be able to look at it until at least tomorrow
afternoon (doing a quick check of emails here then I need to run
around a bit).

If someone does take a look at it and fixes it, let me, Alex and
probably Dustin know and one of us will try to get it up ASAP.

Thanks for the catch,
trt