[dojo-contributors] SoC Student

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:27:02 EDT 2006

Scott,

Did he say exactly what he meant by that?  I got the impression that
what Alex has been busting his nuts on for Jot does FCKEditor a bit
better (and it was kind of my impression that the Dojo RichText editor
already *did* FCK one better as it was?  Although that was based on
the editor work I did back in 2002 and a quick review of both the
current Dojo one and FCKEditor about 4 months ago)...

trt