[dojo-contributors] SoC Student

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Sat Apr 29 13:33:34 EDT 2006

A student appeared in #dojo today saying he wants to start a SoC project to
build an extension of the RichTextEditor to support 'advanced functions like
fckedit does'.

I busted his b***s about how it's as easy as it sounds to do that in a
reliable cross-browser manner, but he is cocky and insists he has the
skillz.

Anyway, he's looking for somebody to back his project. I wish I could, but I
just can't make the time. Any takers?

His email address is: HYPERLINK
"mailto:liucougar at gmail.com"liucougar at gmail.com

Scott