[dojo-contributors] How to know if a CLA/CCLA has been signed?

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Apr 28 16:59:05 EDT 2006

To clarify: that they're not published is not an accident or a bug to be
fixed. While individuals who contribute obviously aren't anonymous, we
don't want to put companies who may be contributing (or considering
contributing) at a competitive disadvantage with a potential leak of
sensitive information. For a lot of people, the information that
they'll be using or investing in Dojo is sensitive (until it's not).

If we want to change that policy as a foundation, we can, but I think it
should get an airing.

Regards