[dojo-contributors] dojo.Regex

Jon Sykes jon.sykes at media-hive.com
Fri Apr 28 14:03:39 EDT 2006

Has there ever been any discussion behind having a common Regex
library that could be available and extendable for use in any
situation by Dojo developers.

I've seen Regex used (obviously) in various places within the
library, I'm just wondering is centralizing it in one place, so that
they can be easily maintained and updated might be a nice move.

BTW, I'm not volunteering, Regex scares me, it takes a certain sort
of brain to really enjoy working with Regex, I just figured I'd throw
the idea out.

Jon Sykes