[dojo-contributors] www2006 in Edinburgh: last call...going...going...

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Apr 26 02:33:08 EDT 2006

As I think I've mentioned earlier, we've been invited as a project to
WWW2006 in Edinburgh from the 23-26th of next month. If at all
possible, it would be great if someone could go to represent the
project. It's a great opportunity to meet people doing interesting work
at what appears to be a very well put together conference that has a
good rep.

Current lineup details are at:

	http://www.stanford.edu/~bebo/www2006/

If you're at all interested, please contact me very soon.

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at jot.com