[dojo-contributors] Is there any numeric formatting?

Michael Schall mike.schall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:56:23 EDT 2006

MochiKit has a nice implementation for this where it has a generic
number formatter function generator.  Give it a format and it will
return a function that will format it as you like it...

http://www.mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/Format.html

This seems like a good chuck of code to pull into Dojo (at least the concept)...