[dojo-contributors] Is there any numeric formatting?

Jon Sykes jon.sykes at media-hive.com
Tue Apr 25 13:43:58 EDT 2006

Numerical formatting could open up a can of worms from an
internalization stand point.

It's amazing how many different ways you can represent something as
simple as:

$1,234.56

Once you need to work 'globally'.

Somewhere I have an email with ALL of the possible formatting that is
baked into Java in a long list - it's somewhat scary.

Jon Sykes