[dojo-contributors] dojo.fx.lite

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:20:32 EDT 2006

If the purpose is to fire off a single onEnd event when all animations of a
combine are finished, essentially we have a single animation comprised of
several animations, no? Then what if combine was a static method of
Animation that returned a new animation?  Something like:

Animation.combine(anim1,anim2,anim3).chain(anim4, anim5.chain
(anim6)).play()?

Would that work for people?

(Animation in this case being fx.lite.Animation)

trt