[dojo-contributors] Google SoC 2006: should we participate?

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Apr 23 20:31:43 EDT 2006

I added a page to the dojo wiki about Google's Summer of Code:
   http://dojo.jot.com/WikiHome/SummerOfCode2006

If Dojo is interested in being a mentoring organization, we need to
provide a "pool of project ideas for students to choose from, publicly
published by the mentoring organization".  For each student project, we
need someone who will be a mentor and also a back-up person who can take
over for the mentor if need be.

I've started our wiki page off with a few project ideas and a few names
of people who've expressed interest in mentoring.  Please add to the
page if you've got more project ideas or you'd like to volunteer as a
mentor or a back-up mentor.

:o) Brian