[dojo-contributors] dojo.fx.lite

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Apr 23 14:48:55 EDT 2006

I'm kinda w/ scott on this (unless there's some reason we can't),
although I do prefer a chain() method on the animations themselves and
perhaps a static chain() method on the top-level dojo.lfx object.

Regardless, this is shaping up to be a very powerful, very easy to use
system. Can't wait till it lands. Congrats Bryan!

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at jot.com