[dojo-contributors] SVG/VML/Canvas API discussion

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:27:41 EDT 2006

Forgot to respond to this suggestion...

On 4/18/06, Jon Sykes <jon.sykes at media-hive.com> wrote:

> You could take an an example the "other" vector drawing system that
> has an API.
>
> Namely flash.

I personally don't have any kind of prejudice against Flash (although I know
others do), but I do think that if we were to follow a script-based API, I'd
probably vote more for following Canvas, only because that's the API being
incorporated directly into the browser.

trt

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/articles/precision_drawing.html