[dojo-contributors] Re: Bootstrap refactoring to reduce bloat and separate package loading

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Apr 17 20:28:59 EDT 2006

For your viewing/testing pleasure:

I put my trunk snapshot (just src and tests) with the bootstrap
changes up here, so you can see the changes without having to modify
your source:

http://tagneto.org/dojo/bootstrap

In particular, check out the tests area:

http://tagneto.org/dojo/bootstrap/tests

I'm not up on all the tests, so if you would like to try out your
favorite tests with this snapshot to see if the bootstrap changes
broke anything, I would be grateful. I've tried a couple things and it
seemed OK.

Remember, this trunk snapshot is from the tree as of this last Friday
or Saturday, so it might not have recent bug fixes.

James