[dojo-contributors] style.js size reduction

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:22:30 EDT 2006

Guys,

One thing I'd point out (as you work over style.js) is to recognize that
there's a lot of code there that's HTML-specific; if it's possible, would
you be willing to move that code into html.js at all?  It's mixed in
anyways, but I will say that there was enough HTML-specific code there that
I ended up having to dupe some functions for svg.js, and not mix it in at
all...it will mean an increase in the size of html.js but IMHO that's
probably one of the main files people are going to be using anyways; might
not be a bad idea to think about it.

If you need me to, I can go through style.js and document here what
functions *are* HTML-specific.

trt