[dojo-contributors] Boostrap refactoring plans

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Apr 15 18:42:58 EDT 2006

On 4/15/06, Alex Russell <alex at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
> > http://dojo.jot.com/WikiHome/BootstrapBloat
> >
> > If you have any issues with it, speak now for forever hold your
> > peace. There are some issues marked in red that I want to get
> > answered before doing the work. I will try to bring them up in the
> > IRC meeting today.
>
> Did we get all of those taken care of? Is there anything else blocking
> you?

Well, nobody screamed (or said anything), so I'm going to proceed with
the changes. I'm right in the middle of the xdomain work (getting
close to having the code done, then have to do testing). I was going
to wait to have that done before doing the bootstrap refactoring, but
the xdomain is tied up with some work stuff, and they haven't signed
the CCLA yet, so I'll switch over to the bootstrap refactoring this
weekend and get that done.

Once it is done, I'll send a patch to the list, asking Paul Sowden to
review. If it looks good, then I will commit to the patch to the
trunk.

So, for the red items in the list, I'm just going to do what I said
for them. I may keep dojo.loaded() though for a little longer until
the xdomain stuff lands.

So, if anyone doesn't like what one of the red items says, I would
appreciate knowing this weekend.

James