[dojo-contributors] Google SoC 2006: should we participate?

Michael Tildahl tildahl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:16:39 EDT 2006

As another data point Miguel de Icaza just blogged about the Mono experience
with the SoC.

In the summary he said: "Many of the students delivered code that we were
able to use (11 out of 16) and many of these students continue to be
involved in Mono after the Summer of Code was completed (6 out of 11)."

http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2006/Apr-13.html

- Michael