[dojo-contributors] [feedback wanted] Preferred Iterationforms

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turbophp.com
Wed Apr 12 16:15:26 EDT 2006

Seems like we went down this road already, but because I can't keep my mouth
shut, I still say this is my personal preference:

it.atEnd( ) -> boolean EOI indicator
it.next( ) -> advance position, return value of it.atEnd()
it.current( ) -> return current item

Then you can be compact like so:

while (it.next()) {
}