[dojo-contributors] Prototype-al simplicity

Paul Sowden paul at idontsmoke.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 12:40:54 EDT 2006

If we count dom, style and html they make the biggest module by far.
I've listed the functions split into groups of logical functionality
at <http://dojotoolkit.org/~psowden/dojo.html.html>

65 functions in just style.js is massive!

Onto dieting...

The sheer number of functions in style is just silly, we need to drop
functions here.

Some of the functions in DOM seem a little arcane, I have no qualms
about dropping ancestry functions for example.

Some of the DOM functions in html.js seem superfluous.  The selection
functions can be pushed to a side module, probably the stylesheet
functions too.

If there are opinions, please express, else work can go ahead with a
slimmed down proposal spec.

--
Paul Sowden