[dojo-contributors] Prototype-al simplicity

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Apr 6 23:09:25 EDT 2006

Paul - I agree completely w/what you wrote, and thanks for doing that
research, especially the part about our version of prototype somehow
ending up 2-4 times bigger.

How come it's so much bigger?  My guess is that it's NOT because "too
many modules are being pulled in", but rather something more
fundamental.  Not sure what though.

Bill