[dojo-contributors] Prototype-al simplicity

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 01:10:31 EDT 2006

Quick thoughts before I crash: as I'm thinking about it, I think I would add
dojo.html (as it works now, i.e. with dojo.dom and dojo.style rolled up into
it) to that list of files, so:

dojo (bootstraps)
dojo.io
dojo.event
dojo.html

I didn't include dojo.lang in that mix because there's a lot there that I'm
not sure would be that useful; I know that parts of it is used in the other
files, and I might even go suggest that we figure out which parts and either
incorporate into dojo itself (like inherits and mixin, maybe).  I'd also
probably try to clean up dojo.dom, style and html and streamline them.

trt