[dojo-contributors] Prototype-al simplicity

Paul Sowden paul at idontsmoke.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 20:42:38 EDT 2006

On 6 Apr 2006, at 01:26, Bill Keese wrote:

> Wasn't there a list of three options that we were supposed to vote
> for?

The three numbered points from the dicussion;

1.) James new loader in an optional build that's hosted by companies
that care about us
2.) keep the current build style but try to force thigns to be smaller
3) separate dojo into 5 files like prototype.js and scriptaculouse.js

But I guess I don't see that these are mutually exclusive.

--
Paul Sowden