[dojo-contributors] IRC Meeting Time

Paul Sowden paul at idontsmoke.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 12:28:37 EDT 2006

Hey,

So I presume that many countries have flipped into summer time, I
know at least that our little island flipped a week before the
states.  I'm going to jump ahead and suggest that we shift the
meeting time to encompass a summer time so that relatively the time
does not change.

So, starting today we will meet at 23:00 UTC (as opposed to the
previous 22:00 UTC), which would make it 14:00 local time in the valley.

Anyone in opposition please raise your hands else it shall be so.
See you tonight.

Cheers.

--
Paul Sowden