[dojo-contributors] new committers!

Fredrik Johansson fredrik at mumme.se
Mon Apr 3 15:30:42 EDT 2006

måndag 03 april 2006 19:57 skrev Alex Russell:
> I'm pleased to announce that two more have made the cut and are now
> full-fledged Dojo Committers.
>
> Congrats are in order to Morris Johns <morris at dojotoolkit.org> and
> Fredrik Johansson <mumme at dojotoolkit.org>. I raise my virtual beer mug
> in their general direction = )

Thank you Alex!

Well I suppose it's time to introduce myself, I'm Fredrik Johansson
I did the css race-condition bugfix, with a lot of support from Bill Keese.

I have been following Dojo on and off for about a year now, I found it
 because of a blog somewhere were Scott Miles, think it was him, showed a
 datagrid.

I live in a small town called Växjö in the south of Sweden, which in turn is
in northern Europe.

I dont work with desktop computers professionaly, so I guess you could call
 my a hobbyist.

Regardless of that I will try to help Dojo as long as time, and my somewhat
fragmented knowledge permits.

Regards
Fredrik Johansson

Ps.
I did send this mail with another mail ID so it got hooked before delivery,
hopefully it will get through to the list with this mail ID, and you wont be
getting this mail twice.
Ds.