Fwd: [dojo-contributors] [feedback wanted] Preferred Iteration forms

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:21:57 EDT 2006

Sorry, emailed it just to Alex first.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 3, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [dojo-contributors] [feedback wanted] Preferred Iteration forms
To: alex at dojotoolkit.org

Alex,

On any of the Array based Collections, you can *always* call toArray and use
the dojo.lang array functions to do functional iteration.  In theory you can
do the same with map-based collections by grabbing the KeyList from it and
using dojo.lang.forEach for it.

Why would I want to duplicate that functionality if you've already written
it?