No subject

Sat Apr 15 14:32:53 EDT 2006

have the matrix manipulations in a separate package in case they are needed
in other packages (say a 3d extension, shading, etc)

I'm already looking into the matrix transformations for VML and will report
back tomorrow at the meeting, with findings and questions. My general
approach is to decouple the math logic from the vml representation, so that
all transformations are done at the level of the dojo.gfx layer and are
directly applied to vml.

Yiannis