[ng-dhtml] domUtil.createElement

Michael Schall mike.schall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:07:38 CDT 2005

I'm not sure how to ask this question "legally".  I would like to see
a domUtil.createElement function that will accept a tag name,
properties, parent, and text.

domUtil.createElement("a", {href: "index.htm", id: "clickme"},
someDiv, "click me")

There is a site that has a lot of cool js files that has an
implementation for this.  The license seems to state, used it for
whatever you want as long as you keep the owners name on it.

I don't know how licenses work for this, but it would be nice to have
something similar in dojo.  The site is http://phrogz.net/JS/.  The
function I'm talking about is the last function in
http://phrogz.net/JS/PhrogzWerkz/includes/generic_library.js