[ng-dhtml] style.js

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turbophp.com
Sat Sep 17 17:51:38 CDT 2005

>> It wasn't meant as critique. I was mostly analyzing some very
complicated issues. With a hindsight it might have been a bit harsh.
That was not my intent. <<

I didn't take it that way at all. If my reply sounded defensive, that was
not my intent either. I still haven't mastered communicating tone via text.

I really appreciate your responses.

Thanks,
Scott

It wasn't meant as critique. I was mostly analyzing some very
complicated issues. With a hindsight it might have been a bit harsh.
That was not my intent.

erik

<snip>