[ng-dhtml] [Dojo-interest] bug triage for 0.2

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Sep 14 13:07:03 CDT 2005

I count 27 unresolved bugs not assigned to a milestone (the dark gray
ones are closed), which is indeed a large number in respect to the 10
that are currently slated for 0.2.

In discussion with Paul and David, it seemed that some of them aren't
delineated by any release date (e.g., most things related to the
website) and we didn't have a better place to put them, while the
others haven't been targeted to a release since we haven't determined
the focus for releases past 0.2.

My personal instinct is to suggest that many of them are fair game for
0.3, but that we should discuss what we want out of the release and
then determine which bugs fall into that.

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org  F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46