[ng-dhtml] bug triage for 0.2

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Sep 14 12:31:40 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

Paul, David, and I went through everything that was marked for 0.2
yesterday and triaged things so that we should be able to release
fairly soon. The consensus after last weeks discussion was that we
should focus on documentation and refactoring for this release and not
new feature work, and I think the bug list reflects that.

Please post now if you think that a favorite bug of yours was moved
incorrectly into the netherworld of a far-off release:

	http://dojotoolkit.org/trac/report/6

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org  F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46