[ng-dhtml] [Dojo-checkins] cal - r1909 - in trunk:src/widgettests/widget

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turbophp.com
Wed Oct 26 15:51:15 CDT 2005

>> if i comment out lines 243-261 of DomWidget.js ... then everything works

It looks like a fine solution IMO.

>> I don't understand why this works

I believe the component creation code already builds the components in place
and more or less works as you would expect.

>> or what it must be breaking

It looks like the original idea was to allow controlling the 'insertion
points' for child widgets via properties. I much prefer your solution, but
that's just my $0.02.

Regards,
Scott