[ng-dhtml] [Dojo-checkins] cal - r1909 - in trunk: src/widget tests/widget

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Oct 26 01:55:46 CDT 2005

OK.  Well, I'll try to fix things so that the resizing code is
centralized in one place, yet test_Layout.html still works.  (I need
that to work in order to use dojo in my own project.)  The basic
principles are:

   1) widgets have onResized() handler that is called when the widget
has been resized, or changed position
   2) if a parent widget initiates a resize (ex: moving the slider in
SplitPane), then the parent calls onResized() on each of the children.