[ng-dhtml] rep rolled back, all clear

David Schontzler schontz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:19:24 CDT 2005

So for those who don't want to setup a new repo, here's what I did to
work around the issue:
- Try and update, svn will complain about "No such revision ##".
Remember that ##.
- Find all '.svn/entries' containing said ##, searching for it in
quotes may help, i.e. "1905".
- Replace ## with 1898.
- Update again.
- Enjoy.