[ng-dhtml] [Dojo-interest] Re: rep rolled back, all clear

Martin Cooper martinc at apache.org
Tue Oct 25 13:56:39 CDT 2005

On 10/25/05, David Schontzler <schontz at gmail.com> wrote:

> When I try and update, I get the following:
> $ svn up
> svn: Working copy 'src/graphics' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
> details)
>
> $ svn cleanup
> svn: In directory 'src/graphics'
> svn: Can't open file
> 'src/graphics/.svn/tmp/text-base/Colorspace.js.svn-base': No such file
> or directory
>
> Then I deleted src/graphics
>
> $ svn cleanup
> svn: Can't remove 'src/widget/.svn/tmp': Device or resource busy
>
> $ svn cleanup
>
> $ svn up
> svn: No such revision 1905
>
> :(

This is the kind of thing I was seeing when I tried to clean up last night.
I just grabbed a clean tree just now, and that looks fine.

I did notice one oddity as it scrolled by. There's a remnant CVS directory
lying around that someone might want to remove:

buildscripts/doctool/narcissus/CVS

--
Martin Cooper