[ng-dhtml] dojo dinner!

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Oct 16 16:34:27 CDT 2005

Hey all,

So I think that we've added everyone who is local (or will be in town)
to the Renkoo invite for tomorrow's Dojo dinner. If you're not on the
list and would like to be, please pipe up now so we can change the
reservations.

And speaking of, dinner will be tomorrow at 7pm at Straits Cafe in
Burlingame. The restaurant is less than a block away from the Caltrain
station, and should be accessible from BART via a short hop on Caltrain
south from Millbrae.

Address is:

	1100 Burlingame Ave
	Burlingame CA

My cell phone is 317-514-8455.

Hope to see everyone there!

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org  F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46