[ng-dhtml] dinner/get-together for recent arrivals

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Oct 4 09:51:55 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

The Bay Area has seen a recent influx of great DHTML hackers, and it's
been a while since we had a Dojo dinner. To welcome Erik Aarvidson, Bob
Ippolito, The Flickroos, and whoever else may have landed by the time
we get things organized, I'm proposing Dojo Dinner.

Dan Pupius will be in town the 13th through the 20th, so perhaps that's
a good place to start on dates?

I'll send out a link to a Renkoo invite as soon as I can, erm, figure
out how to get a link to a Renkoo invite and how to let you add
yourselves, since transcribing the subscription list isn't my idea of a
good time.

Regards

--
Alex Russell
alex at netWindows.org  F687 1964 1EF6 453E 9BD0 5148 A15D 1D43 AB92 9A46