[ng-dhtml] blog software / requirements

Martin Cooper martinc at apache.org
Sat Aug 28 13:07:36 CDT 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Tom Trenka wrote:
<snip/>
> Other things.
>
> We've talked about this before, but I'm at a point where I seriously need to
> know how we are going to organize the overall Dojo site, in terms of major
> sections.  As it stands right now, I'm going with the following sections:
>
> 1. info
> 2. blog
> 3. wiki
> 4. docs
> 5. downloads
>
> I'm working it over so that it will be fairly easy to add or remove one of
> these major sections; but it would very beneficial if we had this decided on
> *now*.  So, am I missing anything, or do I need to think of certain things
> in a different way?

Well, "info" is a bit vague, so it's a little hard to know what you mean
to include there. ;-) Here are a few other things to think about:

* Mailing lists and archives
* Bug database
* Project news / status
* License
* External resources

(I'm mostly cribbing from the Struts home page, since we've tuned that
over a period of years.)

Martin.