[ng-dhtml] Non-profit corporation/foundation for Dojo

Martin Cooper martinc at apache.org
Thu Aug 26 15:30:11 CDT 2004

As far as I can tell, freedesktop is really just a dumping ground for X
Windows related stuff, and, as far as I'm aware, dojo has no connection to
X Windows. ;-)

Also, there's the fact that it doesn't seem to satisfy any of the three
reasons for an organisation that Dylan outlined... ;-)

--
Martin Cooper