[ng-dhtml] feedback and requirements from google

Tom Trenka ng-dhtml at dept-z.com
Mon Aug 9 10:56:07 CDT 2004

Thanks Mark, I'm looking at that code now.

Yeah, I saw the partial Xpath implementation in burst, not too shabby.  Leaner than what I've written so far, but I saw that you had the same basic issue--predicate support.  IMHO that's probably the most useful aspect of XPath; without it, it makes it difficult for an XML developer to really take advantage of XPath, and using getElementsByTagName to do any kind of substantial DOM work, while possible, is a bit limiting...

TRT